CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Latest Art Project

Sara, Erika, Hannah, Sis. Hooker and I worked on the Little Kids Church room today. Hannah really enjoyed 'helping' me clean up some chairs that had been out in the barn. Unfortunately i think she rearranged a couple of rocks that were in the flower beds! :( Oops! It was a long day but well worth having this train nearly completed. We have to add the smoke coming out of the stack, it's finished just need to get the two connected....i guess you can't just nail them together :)

Anyways, he's a cute little train and I think the kids will really like it!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Very cute! You guys did a great job!

Erika said...

I think he turned out really cute...and I know Hannah sure liked him:-)