CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Biggest Loser...Center Edition



Most everyone in our family is involved in a little competition until we go on vacation in April. We have divided into three teams and are trying to lose the largest percent of weight. Well, Sara and I are one of the teams and after five weeks of competition we are winning and have been the whole time. (Hope I didn't just jinx us!)


BTW...if we have lost weight at our Sunday weigh in, we take Monday as a "free day"
(explaining the sundae in the previous post).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds fun! Maybe that's what Philip and I need to try!

Brenda said...

You go, girls! Good for you. I love the OSU bowls - very cute.

Erin said...

Dorcas,
It is fun...helps me stick with it :)

Brenda,
Thanks! I got a great deal on them too!