CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What I've been up to...


I am training to be a Shift Coordinator at Burger King (almost a manager, but not as many hours) so I have to finish this online course and be ready to take a test in a few weeks (March 1st). Hopefully I will do better on the post test than I did on the pre-test. I think I got a 55% on the pre-test. I didn't know how to correctly heat up beef stew and some other non-Burger King related stuff :)



On a much happier note, at my "real" job I am helping to plan/coordinate our Representative Owners Meeting in May. This meeting will be held at The Boulders Resort in Carefree, AZ, and I get to go! YAY!! My boss and I went out this past August to begin "finalizing" the details...it is awesome! We also may go again before the actual meeting...can't hardly wait!! Here are some pictures of the invitation that we put together...along with a girl from the Marketing Dept. of course!



The entire invitation packet.



The actual invitation is inside the brown envelope with the rope around it.


It is all inside a big gold envelope. We've been calling it the golden ticket :)



Besides work I've been to doggie obedience class, baked cookies, had crafts for Kid's Church, and of course shopped with Jenny! I had a ton of fun on Saturday shopping the outlet mall and a few other stores. We found lots of great deals. Seems like most of them were on baby clothes :) I bought an outfit for Hannah...sorry no picture...for $17, saving $65! Thanks for the fun Jenny! It was nice to catch up and we shouldn't wait so long next time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....lucky you! I want to go..........

Anonymous said...

Wow...sounds like you have been very busy...;-) Good luck on the Safe Serve test...
hugs!

Katie and the boys said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!! I think I can fit into you suit case!!! LOL

Tim and Kristina said...

Erin

It sounds like you have a really interesting "real" job!! Looks like a lot of fun. Enjoy Arizona.

Kristina