CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

...and the celebration continues

I was treated to P.F. Changs for lunch on Tuesday. Soo yummy...I'd never been there before. This is what my desk looked like when I got to work that morning.

And of course another birthday cake!
Needless to say the most asked question of the day was "Is it your birthday?" No, why would you think that?!?!

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised since I was threatened after I completed the following deeds :)



Shawn is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, so of course I decorated his office in Bengals Orange & Black for his birthday!

We also 'Welcomed' Sharlene (my boss) back from vacation with the following. (we missed her birthday...oops!) I had help with this one. The little purple gift on her desk is actually a bottomless box filled with confetti...NOT my idea :) Sorry for the lack of quality picture, this was taken with my phone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics, enjoyed getting to see your handywork...;-)
hugs

Erika said...

Looks like they were not as "mean" to you as they could have been:)

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed your birthday...if it counts...I did tell my mother-in-law it was your b-day! :) Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.