CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

YAY! I passed!


I went to the office and took my ServSafe test this morning and I passed! Now I am officially a Shift Leader. Glad that is over with and that it lasts for five years! Since I finished that and Jax is almost finished with Obedience Classes I figured I would need something else to keep me busy so I have enrolled in a Spanish class. :)

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

Jax keeping an eye on...


...the ducks on the pond.

Please let me out to chase those ducks!!
Last weekend, we order wings from Buffalo Wild Wings. Yummy! These are Spicy Garlic...my favorite!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola mija, I'll take some of those pollo wings, they look muy bien,
hasta luego,
tu madre

Anonymous said...

tu perro es muy grande orejas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott & Lynnette said...

Congrats on passing that test! Haven't talked to you in forever. Glad to see you are doing well. We should get together sometime -- if you can handle my rowdy kids!

Peggy B. said...

Congratulations!!

Katie and the boys said...

YEAH!!!!!!