CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family Pictures

The family reunion that we went to was on my mom's side of the family. My grandma and her sisters started having them in the early nineties (not sure of the exact year). We did it every year for a few years, then it was decided that we should only have them every other year. (Gets kind of expensive to do it every year) With family in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Ohio and Tennessee its nice to see everyone. I'm sure if we didn't do this, there would be some family members that I wouldn't have ever met :) There wasn't very many of us this year but we still had a good time and I enjoyed catching up with the ones that were there!

Every reunion, we take pictures of individual families, each sister's family and a group shot. Somehow I think we missed the group shot this year and some people left early so I don't have a picture of them, but here are the ones I did get.
Jeanette's Family
The Martin Family - Benny & Jeanette, June Michelle & Bill
Mae's Family
The Johnston Family - Me, Ashlee, Josh, Terry & Denise
June's Family
The Hesson Family - Greg, Natalie & Noah...June and Ralph were there, I didn't get a picture with all of them
Elaine's Family
Rich & Kathy, Kim & David
(Mike, Becky & kids left before the picnic where we took the pics)

0 comments: