CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

I caved...


I thought Jax tore his bed up because he was bored so I bought a new bed and put a Kong toy with treats in it in his cage with him today. He did good while Sara and I were at work today, however we went out with Lisa tonight and when we got back he was not so good.
He wouldn't even look at me.




Guess he is just being a stinker and angry that he had to get back in his box. I didn't know the bed contained so much stuffing! Back to the hard plastic again...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure he did that? He is looking soooo innocent, I just have a hard time believing he did that...hehehe...;-)

Anonymous said...

Oops. Guess I kept you and Sara out too late. Thanks for dinner. I had fun. Remember you are always welcome to visit me in Florida :-)

Lisa

Regi said...

may another dog would be easier to come by, than indestructible bedding? wink

Erin said...

Aww...I don't want another dog! I'd rather clean up a shredded bed every once in a while! :)