CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Fun Filled Day!

I finally got to have a flying lesson today that I had received as a birthday gift last year! It was so much fun...hopefully dad will let me go w/him when he uses his!
Here is the plane we flew in. I wish I would've gotten a picture of Dad & Matt in the backseat! They were quite cozy :)

This is the road that Mom & Dad live on. I put a red box around their house.
We took off from the Dayton Wright Brothers Airport, flew over my parents house and headed to Kings Island. I also saw the Burger King that I occasionally work at. We circled over Kings Island a few times then headed back. I actually got to fly the plane on the way there and back...loved it! Strangely enough I wasn't near as nervous in that tiny little plane as I am in bigger planes!
This evening my whole family went to Longhorn for dinner. After waiting for more than two hours we finally got to sit down and eat...I guess tonight was the night for big groups there!
Hannah sitting with Uncle Josh.


Jimmy enjoying Hannah's kids menu :)

3 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

sOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN!!! What happened to your background???? Give up on them??? LOL

Unknown said...

You are brave than me!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Give up on them?!?!? Never!!! I was getting tired of the white background...i prefer darker ones :)