CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

A rare thing happened today...work was closed! First time in at least three years for winter weather! I have thoroughly enjoyed being at home and lazy all day; however, I am getting bored and will be ready to go back tomorrow :) Here are a few pictures that I took from our balcony.
This one is actually from last year. I would have taken a new one of Jax but I took him out w/out his leash on and he ran around the back of the building. I was worried that he would try to chase the ducks and fall through the ice into the pond so I didn't get any of him :)
One of the many pine trees around here
You can't even tell where the pond begins!

If you look closely you can see the ducks in the small part of the pond that isn't frozen :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy a relaxing snow day...;-) I enjoyed your updates...Luv ya!