CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

General (boring) Update...

Hmm...what has been going on...sorry I haven't taken any pictures to include in this post.

We finally got power back on Monday at work then we got to begin the 'catch up' process this week. After being out for 7.5 days it was about time! We had some generators set up for the end of last week so we could get some work done...on Saturday right before the last few people were leaving, one of the computers caught on fire. Thankfully they hadn't left yet since our alarm system needs electricity to work :) We had a security guard there but I don't think he would have noticed anything until the entire building was in flames...anyways, the only damage was to the computer and the cubicle that it was in.

Mom & Dad have decided to keep the puppy...now named Molly (short for Molasses). Actually I think the puppy is Josh, Ashlee & Jimmy's, but Mom & Dad let them keep her :)

I have left Jax out of his crate all week while I was at work...no messes! Yay!!

Been to Spanish class this week...enjoying it for the most part. I think I'm finally picking up a few things :)

Went to Erika's tonight for Taco Pizza and games...had alot of fun. Hannah is walking really well. I need to take some more pictures!

And tomorrow I'm working a few hours and then...

I'm going to be here!!!! :)

Go Buckeyes!!
A guy at work is unable use his alumni tickets so he gave them to me. Twice in one season, I don't know if I'll survive :)

0 comments: