CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Unplanned Vacation

What's a girl to do when she doesn't have to go to work for four days??? (no, I haven't been trying to eat my toes :))
We haven't had electricity at work at all this week...kinda of nice to not have to go in, however, I'm afraid I will regret it when payday comes around. They've gotten some generators so some people are supposed to go to work tomorrow, I'm going in to help get the backlog of orders started. They have also said for the employees to plan to work the weekend! Hopefully power will be fully restored soon!!
I have been picking up extra hours at Burger King since they have been extra busy because of the power outages. Monday was super crazy! (Sunday night was too, but I wasn't there) We never lost power at BK and were one of about 3 restaurants in the area that didn't. During lunch we had two hours that were over $1,000 each...we've never been that busy even during the summer!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like a vacation with lots of money to do whatever I wanted! :)