CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Can't wait for vacation!

I am so ready for vacation. The bad thing...I still have to wait about 3 months :( My family has rented a cabin in Gatlinburg for the third year in a row. (I didn't get to go last year because of meetings at work so I kept the doggies.) Here are a few pictures from when we went in 2006.

Home for a week and what a nice home it was!


Everyone outside the Apple Barn. Absolutely the best place for breakfast in Pigeon Forge!!

Grandma eating an Apple Fritter from the Apple Barn. Yummy!!

Starting out on our "easy" hike. We decided that easy only means that the trail is paved!

Stopping to take a break on our hike.

Riding the skylift.
Grandma & I agree that once is enough for an entire lifetime :)

Aunt Karen - my roomie for the week.


So sweet!

A very serious game of pool.

Obviously something intense going on in the theater room!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the blog. Such a cute grand doggy...;-) Looking forward to updates...hugs,
Mom

Katie and the boys said...

that looks like were we went from the couples from church What is is called

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

It is called "Dreams Come True" and is located in Gatlinburg Falls.