CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dad's birthday party

On Saturday our extended family went to Golden Corral for breakfast to celebrate Dad's birthday together. It was fun and the food was good. I took my camera so I could get lots of pictures...however, my memory card was still in my computer from the last time I uploaded pics to it. Oops :( So I didn't get very many pictures but here are a few. Sorry that most people are not looking at the camera.

Mom and all us kids got him a gift certificate for a flying lesson.

Opening his gift from everyone else.

They got him this really nice OSU watch.

A group picture of most of us.

Aunt Jean Ann...Dad's older sister.

Another group picture.

Uncle Mike and Aunt Mary....Dad's brother and another sister

Please excuse the Steeler's fan...he isn't a relative!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the update...;) Looks like an awesome family...hehe