CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wishing for Warmer Weather!

Brrr! It has been so cold around here; I wish it would warm up! I found a Dog Park near where I live and would love to take Jax, but I don't want to go sit in the cold! I heard it might get into the 50's next week so maybe i will have an opportunity to take him next week. I know he'd love to go run! Here he is helping me pick out pictures to put on here.



Please excuse the messy background and the non-matching pj's!

Even though it's only January, I'm sure time will fly by and it will be spring time :) With that comes baseball and I love to go to games. Here are some pics from a game I went to awhile back.


It had rained early in the game so alot of people had left...we took some of their seats :)

Can anyone guess who that is with the black shirt?

Well, gotta run. Off to obedience class with Jax.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree w/ the warm weather wish...like to froze to death coming out of work tonight. Here's wishing...;-)
luv ya

Erika said...

Can I guess who it is????

Erin said...

No cause you know who it is :) That wouldn't be guessing. If you can think of a good hint, you could post that. What was that about the horses head in the sheets or something??

Erika said...

Dont know about the horses head but I know that 'he didn't get mail when he was on the deserted island with Wilson.' :)

Aimee said...

are you meaning who i think you are meaning???? does he think life is like a box of chocolates?

Unknown said...

Which black shirt? There's two...

Erin said...

Oops...sorry about that. The one without the hat.

Aimee, that is who we are talking about!