CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Tomorrow (Monday) is my Dad's birthday. We were told not to say a certain number so I will just say that he is no longer in his forties :) Here are some pictures I dug up to post in celebration of this special day!



Hopefully he has matured a little in the last
two years so we can all enjoy the cake :)



Grandpa with his lil buckeye.



Riding the mini bike



I'm guessing he was winning in this picture? :)

Dad, I hope you have a wonderfully Happy Birthday!
I love you!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for the birthday wishes. I love you too. Now I'll have to see what pictures I can come up with of you...;-)
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Actually he was not winning he had just got done spitting up the rubber for my go cart! Matt
p.s Happy 50th bday

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday to Jim...happy birthday to Jim....happy birthday to Jim....Happy birthday to you..... (wasn't that beautiful? my voice sounds much better this way)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog land.
Jenny's Mom, Peggy

Unknown said...

Hi Erin! So glad you started a blog. I'll add you to my favorites!

krisanddrew said...

happy birthday Jim. Hope it is a great one.