CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beautiful Arizona!!

Ahh! Relaxation at its finest!

We started out about 4:30 Wednesday morning, Sara was kind enough to drive me to meet Sharlene and Shawn, and landed in Phoenix at 10:30 am (1:30 OH time). I think the flight from Cinci to Phoenix is the absolute worst flight I have ever been one! (not that I've flown alot) It was extremely turbulent and I thought is was never going to end! But it finally did and we landed in one piece:) As soon as we got to the resort we had a lunch meeting with a few of our contacts here at The Boulders...lots of people stopped by to welcome us here. Everyone is so friendly here! We had meetings pretty much all day, I think we finished up by 4:30 or so...went to dinner and then went back to our rooms. It was a long day, but very productive. I think two of the three of us were in bed by 8 pm...
Today we started meetings at 8:30...not too bad when you are used to a different time zone! Finished with our meetings about 1:00, then we...went to the spa!! YAY! We all received a massage compliments of the resort. Like I said they are soo incredibely nice out here! :)
I haven't taken alot of pictures but here are a few.
When we came back to our rooms after the meetings yesterday, we had these welcome gifts waiting for us. Anyone for some Chardonnay? just kidding!! Last time they brought us chocolate dipped strawberries...much prefered over the alcohol!!!

Here is the view from my back deck...not sure what hole this is, but it sure is busy this afternoon...got to be quiet when I'm outside I guess.

I can also see one of the boulder piles from where The Boulders gets its name.

Well, we have one more meeting tonight...kind of a wrap up meeting then its on to dinner.

0 comments: