CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Home again, home again...

Well, I must say the flight home from AZ. was much smoother than the one out! Hopefully later this week it will be smooth as well! Since I've been back Jax has stayed right with me while I'm home! I think he knew I was leaving him again, last Monday night he started having "digestive" issues at about 3 am! When I took him outside, he decided to go play with the ducks and investigate other areas in the neighborhood...I was NOT a happy person! He stayed at Grandma & Grandpa's house while I was gone; Sara got there before me on Friday and he was very excited to see her. When she left to pick me up, Mom said Jax was moping around :) Just like a little kid...anyways, the "issues" are no more! :)

3 comments:

Erika said...

Have fun on your trip this week. Take lots of pictures:)

Unknown said...

Wow! You have quite the excursions! Bentley...Deb's dog..always knows when they're leaving him too. Funny...

Katie and the boys said...

I'm glad you are back safe and sound!!!!