CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Almost Over

Well, I've been back out here in AZ since last Friday and it is HOT, HOT, HOT!! I think it got up to 108 degrees yesterday...of course the day of the golf outing. I am not a golfer, but I got to sit out on the course the whole time to take pictures. It was actually fun :) There were several people playing that are not regular golfers, some had never played before...quite entertaining! After two years of planning, our event is almost over; the meetings finished up this morning and all that's left is the awards ceremony tonight which promises to be full of laughter! Here a few pictures I've taken so far...sorry you probably won't know anyone that is in them...
Our Hacienda
My Room

Kitchen/Breakfast Nook

Living Room, Dining Room in the back

Back Patio...there is a fire place in front of the chairs

Patio off my bedroom


View from the back patio


Goofy people...one co-worker, one rep...posing in our "photo op"


A groups of golfers...love the background


One of our Canadian Regional Managers sporting some cool glasses on the golf course.

Another Regional Manager (Carribean)...he swung...umm...quite hard

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun except for the heat...;)