CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Looky what I did!

Sara and I went out to dinner tonight, when we got back this is what we found. I had started cleaning it up when I took the above picture. I made him get back in to take it. :) Think someone was mad that they got left home in their cage? He hasn't torn anything up this bad in his big cage (the one we have here at home) If my mom puts anything for him to sleep on in his cage at her house he tears it up, I just assumed it was because that cage is too small for him. Guess not...not sure if he's bored or mad!

Here are a few more pictures of the mess before I started to clean it up!



and the blanket that used to not have holes in it...he has been working on this one for awhile now.

Someone gets to sleep on the cold, hard plastic tonight!
Any suggestions of indestructable bedding?

1 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

It looks like he is going through the terrible ones!!! :>)