CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Busy, busy!!

Wow! It seems I've been very busy since returning from vacation! Work has been extremely busy with planning for our Rep Owners Meeting which begins in 2 weeks, along with all the other things I have to do. I think this past week I had lunch meetings 4 out of the 5 days. Bright side is free lunch :) This week I leave bright and early Wednesday for Arizona (6 am flight from Dayton back to Cinci then on to Phoenix). We are going out to meet with the people at the resort and make sure we are all on the same page as to how this event is to unfold. Cause you know if any thing goes wrong, we'll never hear the end of it! :) Here are a few scenery pictures from when we went out in August. Also a picture of some javelinas (wild pigs) that were digging on the golf course!

I've also been working more hours at Burger King since Kings Island is open on the weekends now. From now til September/October I'm sure I will have to work every Friday and Saturday unless I request it off! I have been told that since I've requested about half the month of May off (because of my other job) I have to work every weekend in June, July, and August. haha...I already have two weekends I need off in June and one, possible two in July! :) We did get a 99% on our last OER (an inspection) so the management team, including me, gets to go out for dinner! Don't know how I'll fit that in...

0 comments: