CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BB Riverboat Cruise

I was able to go on a Riverboat cruise on the Ohio River tonight with some of our sales reps from work. It was alot of fun...such a beautiful evening! After dinner, Carrie (a co-worker) and I spent most of the ride with Jerry and Kevin who are both from the U.K. They were so funny and I loved their accent (though they talked really fast so it was hard to understand them sometimes). Jerry has been in the U.S. since Saturday (I think) and his luggage got lost. As of last night, he still didn't have it. He said he's been to TJ Maxx everyday that he has been here! When they first got to Cincinnati, Kevin told Jerry that the Ohio River was the River 'Nati...too funny :) There was also Jurgen, who is from Belgium, and Carlos from Chile.
Here are a few pics from our river adventure.

Ever wonder where the USS Nightmare is when it isn't Halloween? It looks like a junk heap!

Obviously the paddle wheel is only there to look pretty...no way that was making us go anywhere!
Carrie and I
Do you see the tent? There is also a clothesline with laundry drying on it...I think I saw a 'Room for Rent' sign if anyone is looking for a new abode :)


Sun beginning to set over Cincinnati
Looking the other direction you can see the moon.
I couldn't seem to get a good picture of the skyline...it was either too dark or too blurry but here is one of my attempts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun...;-)