CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A perk of the Job :)



I just got back from a VIP event at GameWorks. (I coordinated an event for work last year around Christmas time...hence an invitation) It was alot of fun. Free food, soda, games, and prizes. Unforunately I didn't win any of the prizes and we stayed the whole time just in case we did. Out of the ten or so prizes I think there were only two that I would want anyways...they gave away a "Party on Us" gift certificate for up to 20 people it included food, games, drinks...would have really like that one!
They had some neat events you could play, there was a murder mystery to solve, an Olympic game, karaoke, a music trivia "Game Show". Of course, I didn't participate in the last two :), lots and lots of yummy food and of course the normal arcade games they always have. I had never been to one of these before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but next time I will inviting more people to come with me. The invitation said you could invite other "party planners" from work, but there were several kids and teenagers who I doubt would be considered party planners for any company :)
Sorry for the lack of real pictures or anything more interesting, however I have been told more than once that I need to update my blog. Now it is done :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that sounds fun.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't participate in sharing your singing talents to the entire audience!!!!!

Erin said...

I know...so unlike me since I'm such an "upfront" kind of person :)