CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Noodles

For dinner tonight I went to Noodles and Company for a 'tasting'! Yum-o!!! A month or so ago I went there for lunch and dropped my business card in the fishbowl to win a tasting. I had forgotten all about it until they called me last week and told me I had won! I was able to take up to 7 friends/coworkers with me and they give you two dishes from each of their menus (Asian, Mediterranian and American). I think we ended up getting more than that though. I ate way too much but everything was s0 good...I would definitely recommend it!! I had taken my camera but failed to get a picture of the entire group which consisted of Mom, Erika, Sara, Ashlee, Josh, Hannah, Brenda H. and of course me!
Here a few pics that Sara took for me. Unfortunately we only got food pics from the American menu.

Mac and Cheese
Marinara Dish

Hannah trying to be like Aunt Ashlee :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking us Erin. It was great fun besides being so delicious. Luv ya...;-)

Katie and the boys said...

The food looks delicious!!!!

Lisa R said...

I'm a noodle girl from way back! Thanks for posting such scrumptious pics! I'll have to treat myself sometime. :-) By the way, the restaurant needs to pay you for the advertising....