CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

So busy...but tons of fun :)

Wow! These last couple of days have been extremely busy but alot of fun and I'm glad I was able to do everything that I did :) I've been to La Comedia, the Reds game and the Ohio State football game in the last three days. I have a ton of pictures so I will have to pick a few to put on here. I will also attempt to get three different posts done tonight :) Beginning with La Comedia...
Thursday night Deb, Sara, Mom and I went to see Beauty & the Beast at the La Comedia dinner theatre. We were celebrating Deb's new job (she's my new co-worker!). It was alot of fun, the play was fantastic and the food delicious!
Our waitress was nice and took a group photo

The salad

Buffet dinner

For desert...Peanut Butter Pie...scrumptious!!

0 comments: