CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ice Cream and Miniature Golf

To celebrate Ashlee's birthday yesterday, we went to Adventure Golf and then to Friendly's. Here are some pictures of all the fun!
Some of the sundaes we got at Friendly's...YUMMY!!!

Obviously they were very much enjoyed :)


Papaw won "Myrtle" for Hannah out of the claw machine game.

Erika and I were trying to take a picture of ourselves (and not doing too bad) when Dad decided to get in on the action :)

Three different "Hole-in-One" achievers


Matt and Jimmy "feeding" the fish...amazing what those fish will eat!

Jimmy was in a violent mood last night!

The Birthday Girl



3 comments:

Michele said...

YUM! I LOVE FRIENDLYS!! Happy Birthday Ashlee!

Unknown said...

Ok...some of those pictures I'm having to do a double take to figure out which of the girls it is!!! And they say my sisters and I look alike...

Anonymous said...

Great pics! i hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as much as I did...;-)