CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Traveling Companion

Please allow me to introduce our new friend, Klinger. While driving along 741 this evening on our way to my parent house, this little guy landed on the hood of Sara's car. He stayed with us all the way there, stayed on the car while we went to visit little Mariah and her family, and all the way back home...including stops at Graeters and Buffalo Wild Wings. We'll see if he is still there in the morning :)

A picture with my cell phone to give you a little perspective on how big he is.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Hey I really like your new background. GO BUCKS!!!! By the way nice name for the bug...his first name should be MAX:-)

Lisa R said...

Reminds me of the spider that lived in my side mirror of the car. He was there for days and became my little buddy as I drove to LBA and back! No friend is too little or buggy :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to know if he was still there the next morning? or is he still there now?...;-)

Erin said...

He was gone the next morning...must have realized we weren't going back to his home right away :)