CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Family

On Saturday we drove down to Louisville to meet some of our family for dinner. My aunt, uncle and cousin live in Tennessee so every few months we try to meet halfway to visit for a little while.

Here are some photos from dinner at Buckheads. Yummy food! The cutie pie at the top of the post is Ethan, my cousin Shauna's son.


The girlies table...we got kicked away from the table with everyone else :)


Uncle David, Aunt Penny, Shauna & Ethan


Aunt Cathy, Uncle Rodney, Mom & Dad
The baby is Shauna's other son, Andrew...he is one day older than Hannah.


Some uncooperative targets

Matt was so nice and cooperated after the previous two wouldn't!

Hannah grabbed a roll out of the bread basket...note the progression!

Oohh...what did I get? It looks awfully big...
Well, maybe if I smush it a little bit, then I can fit it in my mouth...
Yes! I got it!!


Here's another picture of Andrew...he shared my dessert with me :)

Everybody hanging around after dinner

Ethan being shy

Looks like he got over it! He was giving Hannah a hug...looks like she has ahold of his shirt and is pulling him back again :)

0 comments: