CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Reds Game

On Friday night I went to the Reds' game with Deb. She was meeting a friend from high school there. The Reds won...yay! and then there were fireworks after the game. This was the first time I have ever stayed for the after-game display.

I was worried that it may begin storming again because of the clouds. Loved the color of the sky!

We ordered a pizza from LaRosas that they delivered to our seat....yummy!


Obviously the game wasn't interesting enough for this guy! :)

Between the game and the fireworks display they did a few different things...one of which was sing, 'Hang on Sloopy' complete with O-H-I-O.
Ahh...love those Buckeyes :)
And some fireworks

1 comments:

Andy said...

Hey! Joey and I were at that game. It was the 1st one we went to this season that they actually won.